Load Bearing: >20T(static)
Warranty: 12 Months
Body material: GB Cast Aluminium alloy
Power supply: Solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)
Visual distance: ＞ 800m
Working Mode: Flashing or Constant
Shank: With shank or Without shank
Aluminum Road Studs Features:
•High shock resistance, energy-saving, environment friendly.
•Automatically starts to work when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather.
•These aluminum alloy LED Road Studs are naturally charged by the sun.
•The LED lights of Road Studs come on automatically as soon as it starts getting dark every night.
•Cost effective, Road Studs easy to install and require absolutely no wires or maintenance.
•Dramatically enhances the look of your garden/yard/driveway.
•Specifically designed with road safety in mind and can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light.
•Pavement marker Road Stud accept OEM/ODM
LED Road Studs Light Parameters:
|Material:||Heavy-duty casting aluminum|
|Power supply:||The solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)|
|Working model:|| Blinking or Constant
Charging at daytime and working automatically at night
|LED:||Diameter 5mm;2pcs or 3pcs per side|
|LED colors:||Yellow, White, Red, Green, Blue|
|Life span:||3 years|
|Carton Size:|| 2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 21kgs; Carton size:58.5*24.5*18.5cm
(2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 46.30bs; Carton size:23.03″*9.65″*7.28″)
Application of Aluminum Road Studs D3:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥High traffic areas
♥Parks and campuses
How to install Aluminum Road Studs with shank D3:
1.Carefully mark the distance between the placement of the Road Studs. To prevent adverse effects on the ground, use appropriate tools, such as core drills, which have a diameter of 35mm and a depth of 55mm.
2. Remove all debris from the mounting hole.
3. Pour epoxy resin into the hole according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make sure that the mounting holes are straight. Make sure that the mounting hole is large enough to allow epoxy resin to surround the Road Studs.
4. Adjust the lighting surface of the Road Stud to the desired viewing angle.
5. Make sure that the epoxy resin adheres evenly to the mounting hole and the Road Studs. Make sure that the bottom of the Road Studs is securely mounted on the mounting surface to ensure that zero “surface floating” occurs. (Space between the installation sign and the bottom of the Road Studs).
6. After curing the LED Road Studs for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.